Whether you already had your kids spring break or about to, here are 10 great ways to have an awesome Spring Break without breaking the bank!
1. Have a sleepover or set up a tent in the backyard or inside. Then add in campout fun, complete with a cookout and smores!
2. Have a baking day, with the kids choosing what to make! There are several easy and kid friendly recipies here:
3. Visit a local park or go on a hike and pack a lunch
4. Plant or grow some flowers, or get a garden space ready.
Get your kids some handy gardening tools to help with the activities.
5. Make floats and enjoy some board games
6. Do a build a craft day for upcoming holiday or birthday or just because
7. Make an indoor or outdoor obstacle coarse
8. Create a lemonade stand
9. Create outdoor art
10. Have a movie night or marathon with an awesome popcorn bar
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my FULL DISCLOSURE.